January 1, 2017
Looking Back At 2016
Some might say 2016 was arguably one weird year.
For me, it was a year of milestones:
- It was the 10 year anniversary for me living in Charlotte (The Queen City), that's a real commitment.
- It was the 10 year anniversary of me having this website, and writing this blog. I wrote at least one post a year, and usually many more than that.
- It was the year I delved into learning more code skills. I've completed 8 skills at CodeCademy.
- It was the second year at my new job working in web development.
- I saw some great movies, and some just ok ones, and some downright terrible ones.
Here's hoping that 2017 is an even better year!